SignPath Foundation provides reliable code signing for Open Source projects.
No more installation warnings. Certificates provided by SignPath Foundation are recognized by operating systems, browsers and Java.
No more untrusted binaries. Rest assured that signed code is compiled straight from the source code repository. If you trust the source, you can trust the binary.
These Open Source projects are signed with code signing certificates by SignPath Foundation:
- Amethyst - tiling window manager for windows 10
- dnGrep - search across files with easy-to-read results
- DBreeze - C# .NET MONO NOSQL ( key value store embedded ) ACID multi-paradigm database management system.
- DVR-Scan - Tool for extracting scenes with motion from security camera/DVR footage
- Filius - a network simulator for educational purpose
- Flameshot - Powerful yet simple to use screenshot software
- Git Extensions - a graphical user interface for Git
- Heroic Games Launcher - GOG and Epic Games Launcher
- libjpeg-turbo - SIMD-accelerated JPEG codec that provides both the libjpeg and TurboJPEG APIs
- LiteDB - Embedded NoSQL database for .NET
- MSBuild Binary and Structured Log Viewer
- Mumble - low-latency and high-quality voice-chat software
- NUKE - The AKEless Build System for C#/.NET
- PanelSwWixExtension - the most comprehensive open source WiX extension
- Playnite - a video game library manager and launcher
- Poe Lurker - trade manager for Path of Exile
- PoE Overlay Community Fork - a tool for Path of Exile
- PySceneDetect - Scene Cut/Transition Detection
- Race Element - Solutions for Sim Racing
- Snoop WPF - allows you to explore UIs written with WPF
- stellarium - a planetarium for your computer
- Tiled - a flexible map editor
- TurboVNC - High-performance TightVNC-compatible Unix remote desktop software suitable for 3D and video applications
- Transmission - a fast, easy, and free BitTorrent client
- Vim - the ubiquitous text editor
- Wangkanai Detection - ASP.NET Core Detection with Responsive View
- Zero Install - A decentralised cross-platform software installation system